Intrusion Detection Monitoring and Management
Integralis' Intrusion Detection Monitoring and Management services identify threats from both inside and outside of your network, both wired and wireless. We help you prevent costly downtime and potential revenue losses by delivering comprehensive real-time identification and analysis of security events by our security experts from our global Security Operations Centers (SOCs), helping to ensure you are protected against intrusion threats and attacks.
Integralis uses the latest tools and technology to manage and monitor industry-leading intrusion detection and prevention (IDS/IDP) platforms. Because we monitor thousands of devices worldwide, we can quickly detect and analyze anomalies, and link firewall and IDS/IDP data to ensure more effective incident context, and reduce false positives. Our Intrusion Detection Monitoring and Management services deliver:
- 24/7/365 monitoring and analysis to ensure rapid response and alerting based on threat potential and pre-determined response levels
- Consistent reporting and alerts based on data intelligence across a broad range of vendors, platforms and devices
- IDS/IPS rule set and signature management
- Detailed, easy-to-use reporting via our web-based ISIS portal, covering IDS/IDP device configuration, security intelligence, and security and health events
- Expert threat identification, correlation and comprehensive threat intelligence
- Support for all leading vendors as well as Linux open source solution
We ensure efficient, secure communication via the Integralis Security Service Appliance (SSA) , installed within your environment. This vital link monitors and manages your security systems, providing real-time log file analysis and alert creation, and secure remote access. It even works when your primary Internet connection isn’t available, via a separate out-of-band connection. The SSA also ensures your bandwidth isn’t taken up by excess data that travels back and forth to our SOCs.
Monitored Intrusion Detection
Integralis monitors your IDS/IDP, analyzes the data continuously, and escalates problems by alerting your designated security contacts. Alert conditions, system health and resource usage information is always available via the ISIS portal
Managed Intrusion Detection
Integralis monitors and manages your IDS/IDP, analyzing the data continuously. We then take the necessary steps to solve problems when they arise while maintaining consistent communication with your designated security contacts. Alert conditions, system health and resource usage information is always available via the ISIS portal