Secure Socket Layer (SSL) VPN Protection
A mobile workforce means secure and high availability remote connections to your network via a virtual private network (VPN) are a standard part of doing business today.
Integralis' SSL VPN Monitoring and Management services help you meet these demands without the time, effort and high cost of running complex operations internally. We support industry-leading SSL VPN providers ensuring that your systems are both healthy and secure.
Integralis delivers a comprehensive set of services that include:
- 24/7/365 monitoring and analysis from our global Security Operations Centers (SOCs) to ensure rapid response to security or health issues including:
- System health monitoring
- Granular per-application access control
- Browser-based and tunneled SSL VPN capabilities
- System availability checks
- Platform management
- Policy management
- Remote system rebuilds
- Remote reboots
- Reliable options for managed services that can scale to meet your requirements without additional investments
- Complete lifecycle management based on service level agreements (SLAs)
- Detailed, easy to use reporting via our web-based ISIS portal , covering firewall device configuration, bandwidth utilization, and security and health events
- Expert threat identification and comprehensive threat intelligence
- Support for all leading vendor products including Juniper, Cisco and F5
We ensure efficient, secure communication via the Integralis Security Service Appliance (SSA), installed within your environment. This vital link monitors and manages your security systems, providing real-time log file analysis and alert creation, and secure remote access. It even works when your primary Internet connection isn’t available, via a separate out-of-band connection. The SSA also ensures your bandwidth isn’t taken up by excess data that travels back and forth to our SOCs.